Senior Analysis consultant
Department: Analysis Consulting
1. Manage and responsible for analysis in projects, including data analysis, modelling, system, software and consulting project-related, ensure the high quality and in-time completion of projects;
2. Responsible for the analysis management in project, including: project planning, workflow, and the coordination and communication with clients; ensure to make clients’ various business goals into analysis planning;
3. Responsible for the design and development of data-driven explored analytical technologies, building and evaluating prediction and decision-making models to solve various business problems in finance, telecom, and insurance industries etc. Specific contents including: design, development, development various models of analysis and decision making;
4. Train new staff and clients according to the requirements, to ensure them quick familiar with data analysis and modeling and work.
5. Prepare and present scoring and analysis results in the way of easily understanding, to benefit for the understanding of client with non-technical background.
6. Complete other allocated works, effective make work allocation in project.
1. Bachelor or above degree in statistics, finance, mathematics or related majors;
2. 4 years or above working experience in modeling in banking or related industries;
3. Mature experience in organization, analysis and problem solving and project management;
4. Excellent communication skills with clients, and presentation skills;
5. Ability to quickly solve problems, lead team to complete project in-time, and acquire clients’ satisfaction;
6. Excellent ability in personnel management and leadership;
7. Proficient in statistical software, SAS in particular, or other model development tools, and Microsoft such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Exchange etc.
8. Accept to frequent business trips (>50%)
Address: F/4, Tower A1, Zhongguancun Capital Tower No.62, Xueyuan South Rd, Haidian District Beijing 100081, PRC.
Contact: Mrs. Zhou
Tel: +8610 5619 2068